Audio DVD Creator
Create your own music DVD and enjoy it on any DVD player!
Audio DVD Creator is a revolutionary tool that changes the way you listen to your favorite music. You can create DVD disc compiled from normal Audio CDs and MP3 files, and play it on any DVD player since it's DVD-Video compliant. You can choose the audio format from high quality (up to 6 hours PCM 48kHz/16bits) or high quantity (up to 45 hours AC3 192kbps).
Please note: Audio DVD should not be confused with DVD-Audio, for which you need a special player and discs!
Audio DVD Creator creates not just DVDs: it lets you also create Audio CD, and play it in your car or on your home stereo.
- Put several (about 5-6) Audio CDs on one DVD with perfect audio quality.
- Put thousands of audio files on one DVD with top audio quality.
- Create DVD menu automatically.
- Create up to 99 DVD titles.
- Burn the Audio DVD to DVD-R/RW and DVD+R/RW directly.
- Create the Audio DVD to hard disk files.
- Output format is DVD-Video compliant, so that it can be played by any DVD player.
- Rip Audio CD to WAV files, and import them to Audio DVD directly.
- Import 96kHz/24bits WAV files, and keep the superb quality.
- Import Windows Media Format(.wma, .wmv, .asf), Real Media(.rm), OGG, FLAC, AC3 and AVI files via DirectShow Filters.
- Preview shows an overview of your Audio DVD.
- Save/Load your project, and edit it anytime.
- Blazing fast speed, only need about 30 minutes to create a PCM format Audio DVD. For AC3 format, it may need several hours.
- Easy to use: the wizard will guide you step by step - very suitable for beginners!
- Create Audio CD.
- Import AC3 5.1ch or AC3 2ch files, and export them to Audio DVD without quality loss.
- Use Matrix Mixer to convert 2ch audio input to AC3 5.1ch output.
- Windows 95/98/Me, NT/2000/XP, Server 2003
- Pentium II 500 MHz
- 128 MB of RAM
- 5 GB of Free Hard Disk Space
- A DVD-R(W) or DVD+R(W) Drive